99-062 Rail And Stile Router Bit Groove 1/2" Shank
Freud's Rail and Stile Router Bits create rail and stile doors matched reverse profiles.Item #837613 (Freud #99-060) and Item #837614 (Freud #99-061) bits cope and stick cut the rails and stiles, and also can be used alone to form a matching edge profile. Item #844660 (Freud #99-062)...
Freud's Rail and Stile Router Bits create rail and stile doors matched reverse profiles.
- Item #837613 (Freud #99-060) and Item #837614 (Freud #99-061) bits cope and stick cut the rails and stiles, and also can be used alone to form a matching edge profile.
- Item #844660 (Freud #99-062) cuts the panel slot and the back of the tongue on the coped piece.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.