99-038 Raised Panel V Joint Router Bit 1/2" Shank 1-37/64" CL
Produce strong, attractive glue joint raised panels with Freud's Raised Panel V Joint Router Bit.Mating surfaces are at an angle, not vertical, so the dark lines like those created by standard...
You May Also Like
Produce strong, attractive glue joint raised panels with Freud's Raised Panel V Joint Router Bit.
- Mating surfaces are at an angle, not vertical, so the dark lines like those created by standard finger joint bits are not visible.
- Bit does not have to be centered in the wood.
- Simply raise or lower the bit 3/32" to route the mating edge.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty