Freud - 99-027 Quadra-Cut Table Edge Router Bit 1/2" Shank 2-19/32" Diameter
Use this bit to produce sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases. Bits may be combined with another rail profile to create a custom railing design. Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four...
Item 822360Model 856.601.11
Item 837611Model 99-010
Item 146049Model 4212
Item 828930Model 99-450
Item 828913Model 99-011
Item 843776Model D0840S
Item 839064Model 36-130
Item 831637Model UP134
Item 831636Model UP132
Item 828739Model 50-104
Item 166646Model 723544OSCK
Item 831124Model 99-452
Item 832282Model 99-065
Item 870095Model 719103A
Item 862951Model 1792020
Use this bit to produce sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases. Bits may be combined with another rail profile to create a custom railing design.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Produces sturdy, attractive handrails for staircases
- Combine with another rail profile to create a custom railing design
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 2-19/32"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Cut Height: 23/32"
- Overall Height: 2-5/8"
- Large Radius: 1-25/32"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty