77-510 Mortise Compression Spiral Router Bit 1/2" Shank 1/2" D 1-3/8" CL
Create Mortises or grooves with a perfect top surface, or through-cuts in thin double sided veneers and laminates with Freud's Double Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Router Bits.
- Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface.
- Ideal for through cuts in double sided sheets that are 5/8" thick or less.
- Combination of up and down shear flutes eliminates chipping on both sides of double sided panels.
- Routs melamine, veneer plywood and other double sided materials as well as hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Double flute spirals are for extra clean cuts at faster feed rates.
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty