77-510 Mortise Compression Spiral Router Bit 1/2" Shank 1/2" D 1-3/8" CL
Create Mortises or grooves with a perfect top surface, or through-cuts in thin double sided veneers and laminates with Freud's Double Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Router Bits.Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface. Ideal...
Create Mortises or grooves with a perfect top surface, or through-cuts in thin double sided veneers and laminates with Freud's Double Flute Mortise Compression Spiral Router Bits.
- Shorter up shear length allows bit to be used for grooves and mortises without chipping top surface.
- Ideal for through cuts in double sided sheets that are 5/8" thick or less.
- Combination of up and down shear flutes eliminates chipping on both sides of double sided panels.
- Routs melamine, veneer plywood and other double sided materials as well as hardwoods and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Double flute spirals are for extra clean cuts at faster feed rates.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.