54-760 Adjustable Tenon Glass Panel Door Cutter Router Bit
This cutter is made exclusively for routing rabbets for glass panel doors. For use as an add-on to Freud Premier Adjustable Rail and Stile Bit Sets (sold separately).Premier Adj Rail & Stile...
You May Also Like
- Premier Adj Rail & Stile bits allows for double profile doors with variable thicknesses & long tenon
- Perfect matching profile on all doors because it's the same set of router bits
- New Premier Adj Rail & Stile router bit system model numbers 99-760, 99-761, 99-763, and 99-764
- Bits feature Freud's Perma-Shield coating that reduces heat and pitch build up along with rust
- Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide to maximize bit life and material finish
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
NO RETURNS ALLOWED, with the exception of defective goods. If you have an issue involving a defect, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Instructions / MSDS
Articles & Blogs
Freud’s newest rail-and-stile bit sets not only cut standard cope-and-stick proﬁles, but also create full-length (or less) tenons. The key is the two-part rail bit. After cutting the ends of the rails, you remove the top section of the bit and continue using the cutter to increase the length of the tenon. But is it as simple as it sounds? I requested a set to ﬁnd out.
A Fine addition to my adjustabe door bit
A great addition to my workshop and a way to make my project go a whole lot easier!