44-104 Triple Flute Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" SH 1/2" D 1" CL
Use Freud's Triple Flute Finish trim bit on portable or table-mounted routers and feature bottom mounted bearings for triming laminate counter tops and pattern work. Provides faster cutting and...
You May Also Like
• Some feature bottom mounted bearings for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
• Those with two flutes provide faster cutting in all composite materials including plywood, hardwood, and softwood.
• Those with three flutes yield a superior finish.
• Use on portable or table-mounted routers.
Item #828747 is solid carbide.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. These are the router bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty