Freud - 44-104 Triple Flute Flush Trim Router Bit 1/2" SH 1/2" D 1" CL
Use Freud's Triple Flute Finish trim bit on portable or table-mounted routers and feature bottom mounted bearings for triming laminate counter tops and pattern work. Provides faster cutting and...
Items You May Need
Item 143258Model 143258
Item 827643Model 07660768172
Item 827647Model 07660768165
Item 847824Model 02120
Item 828736Model 44-100
Item 828737Model 44-108
Item 828731Model 42-104
Item 840561Model 75-509
Item 840560Model 75-508
Item 828733Model 42-110
Item 843720Model 48-112
Item 828732Model 42-106
Item 828734Model 42-114
Item 835152Model 50-509
• Some feature bottom mounted bearings for trimming laminate counter tops and doing pattern work.
• Those with two flutes provide faster cutting in all composite materials including plywood, hardwood, and softwood.
• Those with three flutes yield a superior finish.
• Use on portable or table-mounted routers.
Item #828747 is solid carbide.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. These are the router bits to rely on for a smooth, burn-free cut.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty