Freud - 40-206 Chamfer Router Bit 30 Degree 1-3/4"CL 1/2"SH
Create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character while retaining crisp geometric lines. Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit. This router bit cuts...
Item 834269Model 40-202
Item 828724Model 40-100
Item 828725Model 40-102
Item 844640Model 40-094
Item 828883Model 40-118
Item 828882Model 40-101
Item 828727Model 40-106
Item 828726Model 40-104
Item 817525Model 836.920.11
Item 828728Model 40-114
Create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character while retaining crisp geometric lines. Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit. This router bit cuts all composite materials, plywood, hardwood, and softwood. Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers. An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Application: For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
- Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty