Freud - 40-118 Chamfer Router Bit 45 Degree 2-1"CL 1/2"SH
Create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character while retaining crisp geometric lines. Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit. This router bit cuts...
Item 828727Model 40-106
Item 24D32Model 2306
Item 828728Model 40-114
Item 822317Model 836.950.11
Item 817525Model 836.920.11
Item 815489Model 2310
Item 412601Model BP15057R
Item 834987Model 90-100
Item 844698Model 33-106
Item 149227Model 2292
Item 823073Model 857.504.11
Item 863611Model 1791801B
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
• Application: For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
• Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character
• Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty