Freud - 40-118 Chamfer Router Bit 45 Degree 2-1"CL 1/2"SH
Create a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character while retaining crisp geometric lines. Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit. This router bit cuts...
You May Also Like
Item 828845Model 22-134
Item 828727Model 40-106
Item 822317Model 836.950.11
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
• Application: For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
• Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character
• Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit
• Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods