Freud - 40-104 Chamfer Router Bit 45 DEG 5/8" CL 1/4" SH
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is...
Item 828728Model 40-114
Item 828883Model 40-118
Item 828727Model 40-106
Item 828724Model 40-100
Item 817525Model 836.920.11
Item 834269Model 40-202
Item 828725Model 40-102
Item 828882Model 40-101
Item 834270Model 40-206
Item 844640Model 40-094
- Application: For multiple-sided projects, joinery, and easing edges
- Creates a uniform chamfer on the edge of any work piece to add character
- Chamfer size easily adjusts by changing the height of the bit
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty