Freud - 38-614 Quadra-Cut Classical Ogee Router Bit 1/4" R And 3/16" R 1/2" SH
Add distinctive design to cabinets, furniture, plaques and millwork with the different profiles these bits offer.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless...
Item 851095Model 63-920
Item 837595Model 38-312
Item 828870Model 38-314
Item 828723Model 38-352
Item 839072Model 99-003
Item 839069Model 38-172
Item 828861Model 38-104
Item 418682Model 84103
Item 828863Model 38-152
Item 834264Model 38-250
Item 828875Model 38-504
Item 828877Model 38-524
Item 837559Model 38-262
Item 828876Model 38-522
Item 837555Model 38-612
Add distinctive design to cabinets, furniture, plaques and millwork with the different profiles these bits offer.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Application: Decorative edging for cabinets, molding and furniture
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- 1/2" shank
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Cut Height: 11/16"
- Overall Height: 2-3/4"
- Large Radius: 1/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty