38-352 Quadra-Cut Classical Cove And Bead Router Bit 1/4" SH 1-1/2" D 5/8" CL 1/4" R
Add depth to your furniture or millwork with these Classical Cove and Bead Bits from Freud.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock...
Add depth to your furniture or millwork with these Classical Cove and Bead Bits from Freud.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
- These bits produce a cove and bead groove with a flat bottom ideal for decorative edges, elaborate grooves, and template work.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Cut Height: 5/8"
- Overall Height: 2-1/4"
- Large Radius: 1/4"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.