Freud - 38-352 Quadra-Cut Classical Cove And Bead Router Bit 1/4" SH 1-1/2" D 5/8" CL 1/4" R
Add depth to your furniture or millwork with these Classical Cove and Bead Bits from Freud.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no...
Items You May Need
Item 828717Model 36-110
Item 828783Model 80-104
Item 152824DModel Download
Item 151040Model 151040W
Item 837611Model 99-010
Item 828930Model 99-450
Item 828913Model 99-011
Item 851095Model 63-920
Item 837595Model 38-312
Item 828878Model 38-614
Item 828870Model 38-314
Item 849675Model 02310
Item 847824Model 02120
Item 828877Model 38-524
Item 828791Model 99-037
Add depth to your furniture or millwork with these Classical Cove and Bead Bits from Freud.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
- These bits produce a cove and bead groove with a flat bottom ideal for decorative edges, elaborate grooves, and template work.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Shank: 1/4"
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Bearing Diameter: 1/2"
- Cut Height: 5/8"
- Overall Height: 2-1/4"
- Large Radius: 1/4"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty