36-132 Quadra-Cut Beading Router Bit 1" Radius 1/2" Shank
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with the Freud Quadra-Cut Beading Router Bit.An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life....
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with the Freud Quadra-Cut Beading Router Bit.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Application: Decorative edges and rounded edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- 1/2" shank
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
- Cut Height: 1-1/4"
- Overall Height: 3-1/8"
- Radius: 1"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.