Freud - 36-122 Quadra-Cut Beading Router Bit 5/16" Radius 1/2" Shank
This item is currently out of stock with the manufacturer and may have extended lead times. Order now for estimated delivery in Early July.
Item 844626Model 20-110
Item 837224Model 99-467
Item 828693Model 20-108
Item 844565Model 99-039
Item 834990Model 96-102
Item 849652Model 710703K
Item 828855Model 34-122
Item 828859Model 36-124
Item 821320Model LU85R012
Item 862951Model 1792020
Item 852901Model 99-862
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with this Freud Quadra-Cut Beading Bit.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest. /p>
- Quadra-Cut design
- Application: Decorative edges and rounded edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- 1/2" shank
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
- Cut Height: 1/2"
- Overall Height: 2-1/2"
- Radius: 5/16"
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty