36-122 Quadra-Cut Beading Router Bit 5/16" Radius 1/2" Shank
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with this Freud Quadra-Cut Beading Bit.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the...
Add an attractive bead profile to furniture and millwork with this Freud Quadra-Cut Beading Bit.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit is individually balanced, giving a cut above the rest.
- Quadra-Cut design
- Application: Decorative edges and rounded edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- 1/2" shank
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1-1/8"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
- Cut Height: 1/2"
- Overall Height: 2-1/2"
- Radius: 5/16"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.