36-120 Quadra-Cut Beading Router Bit 1"D 1/4"R 1/2"SH
Create decorative edges and rounded edges on furniture and millwork with these Freud Beading Router Bits.Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove...
Create decorative edges and rounded edges on furniture and millwork with these Freud Beading Router Bits.
Revolutionary Quadra-Cut design employs four cutting edges vs. two, for a flawless finish that requires no sanding or rework. Two carbide cutters have an up-shear angle to remove most of the stock while the second pair of down-shear cutters makes a final cut to produce an ultra clean edge.
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- For rounding over work, add a Freud 62-104 bearing and 62-313 step washer
- Shank: 1/2"
- Overall Diameter: 1"
- Bearing Diameter: 3/8"
- Cut Height: 1/2"
- Overall Height: 2-1/2"
- Large Radius: 1/4"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.