Freud - 34-124 Quadra-Cut Round-Over Router Bit 3/8" R 1/2" SH
An industry leader for over 50 years, the Freud name equals quality, precision and craftsmanship. Freud router bits feature Freud made TiCo Hi-Density Carbide for maximum cutting life. Each bit...
Item 828713Model 34-126
Item 866087Model 727201
Item 828859Model 36-124
Item 828715Model 34-128
Item 828855Model 34-122
Item 837603Model 63-112
Item 839061Model 34-138
Item 839059Model 34-134
Item 127244Model LU88R010
Item 866086Model 727200S
- Use rounding over bits to soften furniture edges
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods and softwoods
- Use with hand-held and table-mounted portable routers
- Quadra-Cut design
- 1/2" Shank
- Shank: 1/2"
- Radius: 3/8"
- Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Cut Length: 5/8"
- Overall Length: 2-5/8"
- Flutes: 4
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Does not do beading work as is
Received the 34-124 Quadra-cut round over bit and it does indeed have 4 blades which does great work if all you do is round overs, but it does not work for beading operations. The 34-124 Quadra round over bit cannot do beading work as is. Per Freud's website for the 34-124 router bit "For beading work, equip the bits with a Freud 62-102 bearing and 62-311 step washer" 34-124 has a 1/4" post while both the 62-102 bearing and the 62-311 step washer have a 3/16" inside dia. which obviously will not fit the 34-124's 1/4" post, thus the 34-124 Quadra-cut round over bit is not able to perform beading work. I sent an email to Freud stating this and that their website information is incorrect. Will update comment if I hear anything back from them.
Cuts smoothly as advertised
Gives a smooth cut requiring little or no sanding compared to standard 2-flute bits.