32-096 Rabbeting Router Bit 1/4" SH 1-1/4" D 3/8" CD 3/8" CL
Join boards and let in back panels with ease using Freud's Rabbeting router bits.Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet. Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets. Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods,...
Join boards and let in back panels with ease using Freud's Rabbeting router bits.
- Produces super smooth cuts on both surfaces of the rabbet.
- Steel pilots can be removed from bits and used with edge guides for wider rabbets.
- Cuts all composition materials including plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.