22-115 Dovetail Router Bit 1/2" SH 17/32" D 7 Degrees
Produce smooth, intricate dovetail joints with Freud's Dovetail Router Bits. Various sizes mean your ability to create beautiful drawers, boxes and more is unlimited.Features: Compatible with popular dovetail jigsCuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.Use on...
Produce smooth, intricate dovetail joints with Freud's Dovetail Router Bits. Various sizes mean your ability to create beautiful drawers, boxes and more is unlimited.
- Compatible with popular dovetail jigs
- Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Application: Strong, attractive joints for drawers and boxes
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Articles & Blogs
We began with Hand-Cut Dovetails in Part 1 of the Dovetail Discovery Center Seminars held at the Toledo Woodcraft store.
In this 2 & 3 part blog, we will take a look at two dovetail jigs. John Nystrom in Part 2, will demonstrate the capabilities of the Porter-Cable 12″, Model 4210 Dovetail Jig, followed by Carl Kuhnle’s skill set in Part 3 on the Leigh Super 12″ Dovetail Jig.