Freud - 22-115 Dovetail Router Bit 1/2" SH 17/32" D 7 Degrees
Produce smooth, intricate dovetail joints with Freud's Dovetail Router Bits. Various sizes mean your ability to create beautiful drawers, boxes and more is unlimited.Features: • Compatible with...
You May Also Like
Item 159301Model 159301
Item 820869Model D14-531
Item 148965Model D7-530
• Compatible with popular dovetail jigs
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
• Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
• Application: Strong, attractive joints for drawers and boxes
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty
Articles & Blogs
We began with Hand-Cut Dovetails in Part 1 of the Dovetail Discovery Center Seminars held at the Toledo Woodcraft store.
In this 2 & 3 part blog, we will take a look at two dovetail jigs. John Nystrom in Part 2, will demonstrate the capabilities of the Porter-Cable 12″, Model 4210 Dovetail Jig, followed by Carl Kuhnle’s skill set in Part 3 on the Leigh Super 12″ Dovetail Jig.