16-108 Mortising Router Bit 1/2" SH 1-1/4" D 1/2" CL
Freud's Mortising Bits are designed with deep gullets for maximum removal without chip loading, Freud's chamfer bit routs perfectly fitted grooves and dadoes and is designed to cut today's undersized plywood - ideal for 1/4" to 3/4" plywood. Down shear works to eliminate splintering...
• Ideal for hinges, mortises, and dadoes.
• Designed with deep center gullets for maximum material removal without chip loading.
• Cuts all composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
• Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and portable table-mounted routers.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.