12" Heavy Duty Rip Blade
Get a smooth, fast rip for hardwoods and softwoods with this Freud blade. It combines a rigid blade body and razor sharp flat top carbide teeth to provide a "glue line" precision cut. The ideal working range is 3/4" to 2-3/4" thick. This blade comes with Premium TiCo HI-Density...
- 12" Diameter
- 30 Tooth Flat Tooth Grind
- 1" Arbor
- .169" kerf
- .118" Plate
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag and protects the blade from Corrosion and pitch build-up
- Laser-Cut anti-vibration slots reduce vibration and sideways movement
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.