1/4" Dia. Carbide Forstner Bit
Drill composition materials, plywoods, hardwoods, solid surface material and softwoods with this Freud Forstner Bit. These bits will not burn like a standard Forstner and will stay sharp many times longer. They can be sharpened by any reputable sharpening service that sharpens router...
- 1/4" Diameter
- 3 1/2" Length
- 1/4" Shank
- Ideal for drilling pocket holes, angled holes, overlapping holes and flat bottom holes
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Freud America Warranty:
Cutting Tools: Lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship & material
Power Tools: 90 days - 5 year limited warranty