04-108 Double Flute Straight Router Bit 1/4" SH 1/4"D 1"CL
Achieve general stock removal with a smooth finish with the Freud Double Fluted Straight Bit.Features:Freud straight bits cut smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles.End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.Cuts all composite materials, plywoods,...
- Freud straight bits cut smoother than other bits because of the precise shear and hook angles.
- End of bit relief allows for fast plunging.
- Cuts all composite materials, plywoods, hardwoods, and softwoods.
- Use on CNC and other automatic routers as well as hand-held and table-mounted portable routers.
- Black I.C.E. coating for cool cutting edge and superior chip evacuation
- Black I.C.E. + Freud TiCo™ Hi-Density Carbide = 2X increased life and performance vs. standard uncoated bits
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.