Professional 18g L Cleat Flooring Nailer, Model PF18GLCN
The Freeman Professional 18g L Cleat Flooring Nailer is your go-to nailer for dense wood applications such as Bamboo, Brazilian Teak and other exotic hardwood. This affordable solution for the...
You May Also Like
California Air Tools
The Freeman Professional 18g L Cleat Flooring Nailer is your go-to nailer for dense wood applications such as Bamboo, Brazilian Teak and other exotic hardwood. This affordable solution for the professional and do-it-yourselfer is backed by a 7 year warranty.
- 3/8" - 3/4" solid or engineered tongue and groove flooring
- Safe for pre-finished flooring
- Bamboo and other exotic hardwood flooring
- Durable hard storage case
- Anodized aluminum magazine
- Air filter/Anti-dust cap
- One piece driver blade fiberglass mallet
- No-mar foot
- Interchangeable base plates (3/8" & 3/4")
- Operating Pressure: 70 - 115 psi
- Magazine Capacity: 100 pc.
- Compatible Fasteners: 18 Gauge glue collated 1-1/4" to 1-3/4" L Cleats
- Net Weight: 9.5 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.