3 in 1 Flooring Nailer, Model PFL618BR
Get ready to install hardwood flooring throughout your home with the Freeman PFL618BR 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer. The work horse in the Freeman line-up will become the work horse at your home...
You May Also Like
Get ready to install hardwood flooring throughout your home with the Freeman PFL618BR 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer. The work horse in the Freeman line-up will become the work horse at your home too! Use the 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer with cleated nails or staples. The body of this gun is constructed of durable die-cast aluminum for job site dependability. The interchangeable base plates allow you to install 1/2- 3/4 inch nail down flooring.
- Operating Pressure: 70-115 psi
- Fastener Gauge Range: 15-1/2 to 16 gauge
- Magazine Capacity: 100 to 120 pcs.
- Fastener Length Range: 1-1/2 to 2 in.
- Ues T-Cleat nails, L-Cleat nails, or staples
- Length: 20.5 in.
- Tool Weight: 12 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 24 lbs.
The 3-in-1 Flooring Nailer comes with a durable plastic case, oil, wrenches, and a non-marring white rubber mallet.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.