2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer, Model PCN65
The Freeman PCN65 Siding Nailer can be used for variety of applications, including cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. It shoots 15 degree...
You May Also Like
The Freeman PCN65 Siding Nailer can be used for variety of applications, including cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, siding installation, wood box assembly, and fencing. It shoots 15 degree nails ranging in size from 1-1/4" to 2-1/2". The body of this gun is constructed of die-cast magnesium making it lightweight and durable.
- Collation Type: Wire (1-3/4" to 2-1/2")or Plastic (1-1/4" to 2-1/2")
- Operating Pressure: 70-110psi
- Fastener Gauge Range: .083" - .113"
- Uses Coil Style Magazine
- Fastener Length Range: 1-1/4" to 2-1/2"
- Dimensions: 11" x 5" x 13.25"
- Tool Weight: 5.5 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
The Freeman 15 degree 2 1/2" Coil Siding Nailer includes reversible belt hook, one piece driver blade, trigger with safety lock, oil, and wrenches.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.