Freeman - 16 Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer, Model PFN64
The Freeman straight finish nailer has a lightweight aluminum design and a tool-free adjustable exhaust that conveniently directs exhaust away from your work area. Its no-mar tip protects sensitive...
Item 417092Model SFR2190
Item 417509Model SST9032
Item 415451Model PFWS
Item 417094Model SFN64
Item 842142Model FN250C
Item 412954Model PFR2190
Item 148594Model 148594
Item 836086Model P645
Item 825520Model DW7352
• Collation Type: Glue, Tape
• Operating Pressure: 70 to 110 psi
• Fastener Gauge Range: 16 Gauge
• Uses Strip style magazines
• Fastener Length Range: 1" to 2-1/2"
• Dimensions: 12" x 3" x 11.5"
• Tool Weight: 4 Lbs.
• Shipping Weight: 4.5 lbs
The Freeman16 Gauge 2-1/2" Straight Finish Nailer includes reversible belt hook, wrenches, safety glasses, oil, and owners manual.
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.