Ply Veneer Worker 70T, Thin Kerf
The newest blade from Forrest Manufacturing, the 10" Ply Veneer Worker 70T, was specifically designed to work with manmade materials in the plywood, vinyl clad, composite and veneer arena. Each tip is made from super hard, long life micro-grain carbide, and the ATB (35° Alternate Top...
- 10" 70 tooth, 5/8" arbor
- 35° ATB, with 10° face hook
- Thinner kerf minimizes resistance through wood for lower powered machines
- Use on table saws and saws with slides
- Made in the USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days unless the item is out of stock with Forrest. If it needs to be manufactured, your blade can take 8-10 weeks to make. Please contact Woodcraft customer service for status of your order.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. 10% restock fee will apply and customer pays return shipping
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return directly to the store where the purchase was made.
Blades will perform to customer's full satisfaction or may be returned within 30 days in good condition for full credit. Guarantee does not apply to blades used on other than Forrest approved operations. If high quality local sharpening is not available, Forrest recommends returning your blades to Forrest to be sharpened to maintain ideal sharpness and tooth geometry. Failure to maintain proper sharpness and geometry may void guarantee and inhibit blade's performance. Other than stated in this guarantee, Forrest Manufacturing Company makes no other warranties concerning products shipped, either express or implied.
Articles & Blogs
The newest blade from Forrest Manufacturing is the 10″ Ply Veneer Worker with 70 Teeth, and is specifically designed to work with man-made materials in the plywood, vinyl clad, composite and veneer arena. Each tip is made from super hard, long life micro-grain carbide, and the ATB (35° Alternate Top Bevel) produces the smoothest cut ever seen in a hand-straightened saw blade. The 10° face hook allows for easier feed on table saws, and sides are chamfered to eliminate heat buildup and chip clearing. This thin (3/32″) kerf blade is 10″ in diameter and has a 5/8″ arbor. This blade is also available in standard (1/8″) kerf. For use on table saws and saws with slides. Made in the USA.