Tri-Jack Pro Knife
Flexcut® JKN95 Tri-Jack Pro™ features a three bladed liner lock design. Included are a roughing knife, detail knife, and a mini-cutting knife providing you, the carver, with multiple of options to create your masterpieces. The well designed handle minimizes hand fatigue to allow hours...
- Ideal for outdoor recreation
- Three bladed design
- Unique handle design for a firm grip and minimal hand fatigue
- Blades lock into place for added safety
- Pre-sharpened to a razor’s edge
- Made in the USA
- Blade Material: High-carbon steel
- Handle Material: Aerospace-grade aluminum with a quarter-cut cherry inlay
- Closed Length: approximately 4"
- Blade Length - Roughing Knife: 1-3/4"
- Blade Length - Detail Knife: 1-5/16"
- Blade Length - Mini-Cutting Knife: 1-1/16"
- Weight: approximately 3 oz.
- (1) Flexcut Tri-Jack Pro Knife
It' just OK.
I was more excited about this knife reading about it in the advertising than when I received it. It is built well, however, the small blade on this knife could just as well been left off--it is really worthless. Had Flexcut designed this with a true small detail blade, this would have been much better. I did not buy this to replace my other carving knives, just a handy knife to take along on vacation when I didn't want to worry about protectiing the blades on my main knives. This knife will work well for that reason. If someone is looking at this for their main carving knife, please don't. Flexcut makes good knives you can buy individually that will make good main carving knives.
These blades are a must for any avid carver, especially due to their sharp blades that KEEP the edge and locking for safety. I personally LOVe them and use this brand often. Thank you for creating such high quailty blades for creating on the go or at the home studio! They feel great in my smaller hands which is not easy to find for carving for women. And flexcut blade jacks are the best I have ever used. The three blade one is great for your hiking trips too. Keep it in your 72 hour kit too! They are reliable for emergency use as well.