Festool - 55" Guide Rail for LR 32 Hole Drilling System
Due to increased demand and continuing global supply constraints, we are unable to provide an exact delivery date for this item. Your order will be fulfilled in the order it is received as soon as product is available
Item 482107Model 482107
Item 492616Model 492616
The Festool 55" Hole Guide Rail is not only a guide rail to ensure straight cuts, but is also a hole template that will allow you to drill perfectly spaced holes. The 496939 LR 32 Guide Rail is specifically designed for use with the LR 32 Hole Drilling system for cabinet creation using the frameless 32mm European system of shelf pins and hardware. Also use for line boring or creating shelf pins in panels. The 496939 guide rail includes all the functionality of a regular guide rail listed below.
- Combine this guide rail with the Festool LR 32 Hole Drilling System to efficiently build European style 32mm cabinets
- Quickly and easily align and machine holes for shelf pins and 35 millimeter cup hinges
- Use with the Festool Plunge cut saw to cut material up to 49 inches in length
- Use with your Festool routers, plunge saws, or jigsaws
- Guide strip reduces friction between the tool and the guide rail for an easier, more fluid cutting action
- Non-skid strips underneath the rail prevent sliding during setup and cutting
- Connect multiple rails for expanded capability (limitless)
- Compatible with clamps
Articles & Blogs
Festool announced that it has started producing its FS Guide Rails, an integral system component and accessory of many of its power tools, at the company’s North American headquarters in Lebanon, IN. The company states that there are plans to expand its newly launched production line to include additional products in the future.