Safely and accurately cut the narrowest strips of material on your EZSMART track saw system by purchasing one of these EZSMART Clamp Systems. It truly is a tremendous accessory. Simply slide the EZSMART Clamp System in to the two channels on the underside of the EZSMART Guide Rail, clamp down the material, and then turn over the EZSMART Guide Rail, which will now be supported by the EZSMART Clamp System. You can then place your saw on the guide rail and make your cut. You are able to secure narrow stock and perform straight, tapered or mitered cuts, ideal for making cabinet fillers, and other parts. The EZSMART Clamping System is the safe and accurate solution to many difficult cuts.Features:
- Helps you safely cut the narrowest strips of material
- Good for straight, tapered, or mitered cuts
- Ideal for cabinet makers and flooring installers
- Disassembles to four individual clamps
- Works with the EZSMART family of tools
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Within 30 days of purchase, a customer may request from Eurekazone a “Return Merchandise Authorization” (RMA) to return any product, via prepaid shipping, that is in the original packaging and in an unused “New” Condition. Eurekazone reserves the right to charge a 15% restocking fee which may be deducted from the refund amount. If you need help with a return, please contact Woodcraft Customer Service @ 1-800-535-4482.
EurekaZone prides itself on using only the highest quality material made in the U.S.A. Our Industrial Grade, thick wall anodized aluminum extrusions offer a lifetime of use under any operating conditions and climates. Our extruded Guide Rails are the strongest and straighter in the industry thanks to the heavy walls, box construction and self-aligning design. Our solid plastic components are CNC made in our own factory from the best virgin MARINE GRADE HDPE This guarantee does not cover damage resulting from negligent handling, misuse or lack of reasonable maintenance and care. Consumables like Guide Rail Edges, Dust Ports, Dust Shields and Saw Base Inserts are not covered by our exclusive and BEST IN INDUSTRY lifetime Limited guarantee. Definition of new, unaltered and unused condition is: without showing signs of wear or damage in any way. Please contact EurekaZone with all warranty inquiries 1-877-681-7955.