EZ Pro Crown King Crown Molding Jig, General Tools Model #880
Professionally cut crown molding joints easily and precisely with the Crown King Cutting Guide for Crown Moldings. Cut perfectly mitered interior and exterior corner joints – right out of the...
- Eliminates difficult angle calculations and compound-angle cuts
- Rigid 12"-long basic jig holds molding in place at 45° spring angle
- Plastic insert is rotated for common 38° or 52° spring angles
- Spring Angle Insert can also be used as an installation guide
- Detailed instructions for jig use and installing crown molding
Articles & Blogs
Create a dramatic new look throughout your home or highlight one area with crown molding – the key to an upscale look for walls, windows, doors, cabinets and more. Homeowners will find the tools and supplies necessary for crown molding projects at Woodcraft.