Exaktor - 60" Crosscut Sliding Table, Model EX26X
Process large, heavy panels or long stock with much greater accuracy, safety and ease, with an EXAKTOR Sliding Table. The EXAKTOR Sliding Table is available with crosscut capacity of 36", 60", or...
You May Also Like
Item 402134Model 3800R
Item 817396Model 2875XL
- The Sliding Table travels on 2 diagonally braced stainless steel guide rails supported by adjustable leveling legs.
- Sealed roller bearings are adjustable to guide and control the alignment of the table.
- The Sliding Table can be locked at any position on the Guide Rails where it functions simply as a table extension to the side of your saw.
- The crosscut fence can be easily adjusted from side to side to support work up close to the blade. You can lock the crosscut fence at any angle for miter cutting, from 90° through 45°. The degree markings on the miter scale are widely spaced for easy and accurate set-up.
- Two movable Flip-up Work Stops are provided and can be set directly from the measuring scale on the top of the fence.
- Telescopic extensions can be pulled out from the end of the crosscut fence and from the front of the table to support up to a 5'x8' work piece.
- The crosscut fence can be quickly removed from, or returned to, the Sliding Table as required. When ripping wide panels, it is removed from the table as a complete assembly; there are no parts to come loose and get lost, and the Sliding Table can be locked in position to provide a sturdy support table to the left of the table saw.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
30-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you're dissatisfied for any reason, you can return your product for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Product must be in saleable condition and proof of purchase provided. Customer pays return freight. Exaktor requires a return authorization – contact Woodcraft Supply customer service for return details @ 1-800-535-4482.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made
Exaktor Warranty: Lifetime warranty for original customer, covering workmanship and material, subject to reasonable wear. Please contact Exaktor about warranty issues @ 800-387-9789.