Euro HANDLE-IT Handle and Knob Drilling Jig
As simple as the name implies. The go to tool for installing handles and knobs. Even if you are only installing a few, this economical jig makes the job quick and easy.Features: • V-notch in fence...
You May Also Like
• V-notch in fence for use in installing handles at a 45° angle.
• English and metric scales for use on all handles.
• Height adjustment to center of a 12" high drawer front.
• Center reference line for extra wide drawer fronts.
• Moveable positioning stops for use on drawer fronts of the same size.
• Installs handles as large as 24" (600mm)
• Made of Polycarbonate aircraft canopy material (jet aircraft canopy material).
• The tool is virtually unbreakable.
• Comes with simple instructions.
Instructions / MSDS
It worked for me
This works well for both doors and drawers. To make life easy, hold the jig with one hand in place, and use a spring loaded center punch to make marks for drilling. Much easier than clamping and trying to use it as a drill guide.
While this jig will do okay for drawers, it is complete GARBAGE on doors. It will not stay tight against the door itself, it wants to slide off vertical. There is also no way to hold it in place while drilling, or to clamp it in place while drilling the holes. And there is not enough space for two people to work with. So if you are doing drawers, this jig will be helpful. If you are doing doors - - - RUN TO ANOTHER PRODUCT!!!!!!