Engineers' Automatic Adjustable Center Punch - 4-3/4" - 5-30 lb.
The Engineers' Automatic Adjustable Center Punch delivers a punch when hand pressure applied to knurled head with one handed operation. Depth of impression adjusted by turning knurled head. Made from high quality carbon steel. The point is hardened and tempered to withstand continuous...
Items You May Need
- Delivers a punch when hand pressure is applied to knurled head
- One handed operation, hammer should not be used
- Depth of impression can be adjusted by turning knurled head
- Length: 4-3/4" (120 mm)
- Operating Pressure Range: 5-30 lb. (13.5-2.25 kg)
- (1) Eclipse Engineers' Automatic Adjustable Center Punch
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 7-10 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Items are available for return to Eclipse Tools North America within the first 30 days of purchase. Items must be in original packaging and in resalable condition. There is a 30% Restocking Fee for all returns. If you have a return issue, please contact Woodcraft Supply customer service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details.