Steam Generator For Bending Wood
Use the power of steam with the Earlex® Steam Generator to create new furniture designs and woodworking projects with bended wood. The compact electric steamer is much safer than open burner type systems. The 1.3 gallon tank takes only 23 minutes to steam up and will provide 137 minutes...
- Provides up to 2 hours of continuous steaming
- Heats up in as little as 23 minutes
- 12 ft. super cool running hose
- Exterior water level indicator will let you know when to refill
- Power Source: 120V
- Power Consumption: 1500 watt element
- Steaming Time: 137 minutes
- Heating Time: 23 minutes to steam up
- Tank Size: 1.3 gallon
- Hose Length: 12 ft.
- Power Cord Length: 6-1/2 ft.
- (1) Earlex Steam Generator
- (1) Steam box adapter
- (1) Operating manual with instructions for making a steam box
Articles & Blogs
We live in a 3-D world, so our wood projects need to share the same idea. Bending wood is not a new concept, but Earlex makes it easier for you to attain the shapes in your wood projects that you desire. To help assist you with perfect flowing designs is the new Earlex Steam Generator. The electric unit is compact, light weight, has thermal protection, and even includes instructions on how you can build your own steam box! Great for any projects like boating, furniture, instruments, and is only limited to what your imagination can come up with!
Well made steam generator
Used this steam generator for canoe building with 5 foot long, 5inch high, 1 foot wide steam box and was able to maintain adequate temperature. Product is quality throughout and well designed. Would suggest using two of these units for larger steam boxes.
Have only used the Steamer once but it worked perfectly.
More than enough steam
Easy to use