Wood Magazine - Downloadable Woodworking Project Plan to Build
Ships for Free
- Learn More
Increase the capacity of your tablesaw and router by combining them in one accommodating twin-cabinet design. The advantages include:A larger tabletop.Ample onboard accessory storage.Dedicated dust...
You May Also Like
Item 413262DModel DP-00729
Item 409634DModel DP-00304
Item 409588DModel DP-00429
Item 409603DModel DP-00283
Increase the capacity of your tablesaw and router by combining them in one accommodating twin-cabinet design. The advantages include:
- A larger tabletop.
- Ample onboard accessory storage.
- Dedicated dust containment.
- This compact, wheeled work center provides all kinds of room for router bits, saw blades, miter gauges, wrenches, and other accessories.
- Includes the Easy-Mover Mobile Base.
- This plan was built and proven in the WOOD magazine shop by its editors and master craftsmen.
This is a downloadable plan. Instructions given to download after checkout.
Finished Size: 70-5/8in. L x 25-1/2in. W x 35in. H (Height may vary based on casters used.)
MATERIALS NOT INCLUDED; DOWNLOADABLE WOODWORKING PLAN ONLY