Double-faced Tape, 2" x 36 Yds.
Many woodworking operations require temporarily fastening things together in a way that allows harm-free detachment. That’s where pressure sensitive double-faced tape rolls to the rescue. You can use it to attach templates to workpieces for pattern-routing and to secure workpieces to...
- Strong enough to hold multiple pieces while sawing
- Thin enough that it does not clog or dull cutting blades
- Far less messy than liquid and spray adhesives
- Super-strong tape
- Pressure sensitive, cloth-backed, double-sided adhesive tape
- 2" wide by 36 yards long
- Similar thickness to masking tape
- Double-sided adhesive tapes perform best when applied to a dry surface that is both smooth and flat.
Articles & Blogs
Telephone Gossip Bench: Part II – Inlay
Join Lori Haught, Woodcraft Marketing Manager and Woodworking Adventures Blogger, for Part II of a three-part series on refurbishing a unique thrift store find — a Telephone Gossip Bench.
Double-faced Tape, 1" x 36 Yds.Item 15D25
Double Sided Tape, 2" x 36 YardsItem 15D29
Double Sided Tape - 1" x 36 YardsItem 15D28
Veneer Tape, 3/4" 2-Hole 650 ftItem 153092
Adhesive Mesh Tape, 1-7/8" x 300', White, 24-PackItem 423118
WiseWrap LEDGERTAPE, 12" x 25' Self-Adhesive Joint Barrier Tape, 1 RollItem 423484
Flagging Tape Red 300' X 1-3/16" Pack of 12Item 179393