Undercoat Adhesive 8 oz, Medium Blue
DonJer Suede-Tex undercoat adhesive can be brushed, sprayed or rolled onto the area to be coated. DonJer Suede-Tex and Soft Flock Flocking fibers are precision cut flocking fibers, available in a...
You May Also Like
Salice T Self Inset
- Save money - Use inexpensive pieces of wood and cover them with Suede-Tex flocking fibers
- Toys - Suede-Tex flocking fibers are non-toxic once they have dried
- Gun Cases - Flock butt rest; barrel rest
- 3 ounces covers about 15 square feet, 1 pound about 75 square feet
- Be color coordinated to complement Suede-Tex fibers
Articles & Blogs
The first time Dwayne Ernest stepped onto a live audience stage was to show 3 examples of refurbishing projects he and his Woodcraft team built for a refurbishing contest sponsored by Sonoran Living Live and his Chandler, AZ Woodcraft Store.
Anyone can use this!!
I built a jewelry armoire for a christmas gift and used this. The finish was great! She loved it! The next time I use it, I'll try different shades on the sides and bottems! I had to order more of the undercoat/glue...so make sure you buy more then you think you'll need! Tape off the area, and the finished product will look perfect.
Easy to use; Great results
I used this to flock the interior of jewelry boxes for my wife and daughter. It was easy to apply and the finish is beautiful.