DMT has developed the first diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave abrasive surfaces. The Diamond Wave provides radii from .0625" tapering to 1.000" which accommodate any turning or...
- Convex and concave surfaces
- 10" 600 grit
- Water used as the lubricating wash, no oil needed
- Hone carving gouges
- DMT diamond technology
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns allowed only for defective product (see above). If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Unique Necessary Tool
This tool is excellant especially when one is carving and does not want to stop and use a more complicated method. I can't really find any fault with this, their may be machines that do a more thorough job but they are time consuming.
This is an excellent gouge sharpener which works on in- and out-cannel gouges depending which part is used. It prevents the wavy edge which is common when a slipstone of a much smaller radius than the gouge is used. I would have preferred a slightly coarser version than the 600 grit for shaping but it just takes a little longer. If you have gouges to sharpen buy this tool.