DMT - Wave 600 Grit
DMT has developed the first diamond sharpener to combine convex and concave abrasive surfaces. The Diamond Wave provides radii from .0625" tapering to 1.000" which accommodate any turning or...
Item 147300Model D6FX
Item 411950Model WS7K
Item 411936Model W7F
Item 146026Model WM8EF
- Convex and concave surfaces
- 10" 600 grit
- Water used as the lubricating wash, no oil needed
- Hone carving gouges
- DMT diamond technology
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Unique Necessary Tool
This tool is excellant especially when one is carving and does not want to stop and use a more complicated method. I can't really find any fault with this, their may be machines that do a more thorough job but they are time consuming.
This is an excellent gouge sharpener which works on in- and out-cannel gouges depending which part is used. It prevents the wavy edge which is common when a slipstone of a much smaller radius than the gouge is used. I would have preferred a slightly coarser version than the 600 grit for shaping but it just takes a little longer. If you have gouges to sharpen buy this tool.