Dia-Sharp - Diamond Mini Hone Set - 3 Piece
These DMT® Dia-Sharp Diamond Mini-Hones are exceptionally easy to use, and are fantastic for those tune-up licks needed to keep your cutting tools in shape to finish a job, without your having to break out the whole works for a complete resharpening. Just a few strokes on the flat side...
These DMT® Dia-Sharp Diamond Mini-Hones are exceptionally easy to use, and are fantastic for those tune-up licks needed to keep your cutting tools in shape to finish a job, without your having to break out the whole works for a complete resharpening. Just a few strokes on the flat side of carbide router bits can make them cut like new. The DMT mini-hones come in 3 grits, from extra fine (green 1200 grit) to fine (red 600 grit) and then to blue (coarse 325 grit).
- Use only water for a lubricant, so they're easily cleaned up and stored after use
- Sharpening part of the hone is monocrystalline diamond, with a single crystal structure that doesn't break apart
- 7" plastic handles are molded on to a 3/4" x 2-1/2" diamond surface'
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT D2K
- Length: 7"
- Height: 3/16"
- Width: 3/4"
- Grit/Type: Extra-Fine - Green - 1200 Grit
- Grit/Type: Fine - Red - 600 Grit
- Grit/Type: Coarse - Blue - 325 Grit
- (1) DMT - Dia-Sharp - Diamond Mini-Hone - Extra-Fine - Green - 1200 Grit
- (1) DMT - Dia-Sharp - Diamond Mini-Hone - Fine - Red - 600 Grit
- (1) DMT - Dia-Sharp - Diamond Mini-Hone - Coarse - Blue - 325 Grit
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
Excellent sharpening tool
works well for touchup for router bits
mini hone set
i like it for sharping router bits and table saw blades