DiaFold - Diamond Flat Folding File - Coarse
For confined, narrow applications, reach for DMT® Diafold Flat Folding File. Only 1/16" thick, diamond surface on one side, tapers from the base 3/4" to 1/4". Coarse diamond (45 micron/325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Folding plastic handles protect file when not in use....
For confined, narrow applications, reach for DMT® Diafold Flat Folding File. Only 1/16" thick, diamond surface on one side, tapers from the base 3/4" to 1/4". Coarse diamond (45 micron/325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Folding plastic handles protect file when not in use. Hones in a fraction of the time required by conventional files. Available in coarse and fine diamond.
- Coarse diamond surface quickly restores a neglected edge
- Folding plastic handles protect file when not in use
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT FFC
- Open Length: 9-1/2"
- Closed Length: 5"
- Thickness: 1/16"
- Diamond surface on one side, tapers from the base 3/4" to 1/4"
- Grit-Type: 45 microns / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) DMT - DiaFold - Diamond Flat Folding File - Coarse
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.
DiaFold - Diamond Flat Folding File - FineItem 411929
DiaFold - 7/32" Diamond Chain Saw File - CoarseItem 411932
Crystal Saver - Half-Round Diamond FileItem 411962
Riffler File Cut, Flat StraightItem 17J49
IwasakiItem 153728As Low As $49.99