DMT - Diafold 7/32" Diamond Chain Saw File, Coarse
Multi-use Diafold® Diamond Chain Saw Files for quick and easy chainsaw maintenance as well as the right honing steel for sharpening any curved edge. Convenient folding plastic handles protect the...
Item 852980Model U*DWS/PFF/F
Item 852975Model U*DWS/CP8/FC
Item 425246Model QG.1310.EHK.08-6S
Item 424525Model BD1030
Item 422762Model RW8967
Item 166648Model 77224 51 011
Item 160200Model 37196
See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
- FAST: Hardest material, most efficient sharpening abrasive; available in unique interrupted surface and continuous surface
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.