DiaFold - 7/32" Diamond Chain Saw File - Coarse
Multi-use DMT® Diafold Diamond Chain Saw Files for quick and easy chainsaw maintenance as well as the right honing steel for sharpening any curved edge. Convenient folding plastic handles protect the diamond surface while not in use. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly...
Multi-use DMT® Diafold Diamond Chain Saw Files for quick and easy chainsaw maintenance as well as the right honing steel for sharpening any curved edge. Convenient folding plastic handles protect the diamond surface while not in use. Coarse diamond (45 micron / 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed—sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. Available in 5/32", 6/32" and 7/32" in coarse diamond.
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles, which enclose and protects the file when not in use
- Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge
- Designed with diamond, the hardest known material, so that you can sharpen any steel, tungsten, ceramic, or other hard materials and much faster than with conventional abrasives
- Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- Durable providing years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: DMT FCS7C
- Open Length: 9-1/2"
- Closed Length: 4"
- Diameter: 7/32"
- Grit/Type: 45 micron / 325 mesh
- Grade: Coarse
- (1) DMT - DiaFold - 7/32" Diamond Chain Saw File - Coarse
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer's link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.