4" Diamond Whetstone Sharpener with Leather Sheath - Extra-Coarse
Convenient pocket model DMT® 4" Diamond Whetstone Sharpener with protective leather sheath for easy access to a variety of sharpening, honing or filing needs. Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron/220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge. The 4-1/3" x 7/8" x...
Convenient pocket model DMT® 4" Diamond Whetstone Sharpener with protective leather sheath for easy access to a variety of sharpening, honing or filing needs. Extra-Coarse diamond (60 micron/220 mesh) when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge. The 4-1/3" x 7/8" x 3/16" whetstone sharpener includes a 1" continuous diamond surface. Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed – sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service. For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products.
- Extra-Coarse diamond surface for when significant removal of material is needed for a damaged edge
- 1" thick continuous diamond surface
- FAST: Hardest material and most efficient sharpening abrasive
- EASY: Light pressure produces a sharp edge with just a few strokes
- CLEAN: Use water for lubrication- no oil, smell or mess
- VERSATILE: Hones ALL hard materials: carbide, steel, etc
- DURABLE: Starts flat, stays flat - provides years of consistent, reliable use
- Made in USA
- Model Number: W4X
- Length: 4-1/3"
- Width: 7/8"
- Thickness/Depth: 3/16"
- Grit/Type: 60 micron / 220 mesh
- Grade: Extra-Coarse
- (1) DMT - Diamond Whetstone Sharpener with Leather Sheath - Extra-Coarse
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.