12" Ceramic Steel Sharpening Rod - Extra-Fine
DMT® combined the finer abrasive characteristics of ceramic with a lightweight aluminum base to create an unbreakable, wear-resistant sharpener. Convenience of a traditional butcher steel and designed with a comfortable safety guard equipped handle. Ceramic offers he finest polished...
DMT® combined the finer abrasive characteristics of ceramic with a lightweight aluminum base to create an unbreakable, wear-resistant sharpener. Convenience of a traditional butcher steel and designed with a comfortable safety guard equipped handle. Ceramic offers he finest polished edge of all bonded abrasives and the right choice for regular touch-ups to maintain a razor sharp edge. Extra-fine ceramic steel surface (7 micron / 2200 mesh) is more than capable of establishing a polished edge. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT products.
- Crafted from the highest quality materials
- Built for performance and durability
- Made in United States
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety
- Unbreakable, lightweight, wear-resistant
- Polished and refined edge is easily achieved with this ceramic sharpener
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
- Model Number: DMT CS2
- Overall Length: 16-3/4"
- Blade/Rod Length: 12"
- Blade/Rod Diameter: 3/8"
- Grit/Type: 7 micron / 1200 mesh
- Grade: Extra-Fine
- (1) DMT - 12" Ceramic Steel Sharpening Rod - Extra-Fine
- See 'Ships Direct from Manufacturer' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
Returns must be requested within 60 days of purchase. If you have a return, RGA must be requested before return is made. Product must be in original packaging, return will be subject to a 15% restock fee and customer is responsible for return shipping. If a product is received without RGA, shipment can be refused. Contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return request.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where the purchase was made.
If any DMT product is found to be defective, it may be returned for evaluation and replacement. Abused or misused product is not covered.