Rolling Shelves - DIY Pullout Shelf Kit 20"-22"
Pull-out shelves, shelves that slide, roll-out shelves or sliding shelves... Whatever you want to call them, they make the chore of finding things in your cabinets an absolute pleasure. Perfect for...
You May Also Like
Item 418025Model KT-0134-1212SN
Item 130340Model 282.38.502
Pull-out shelves, shelves that slide, roll-out shelves or sliding shelves... Whatever you want to call them, they make the chore of finding things in your cabinets an absolute pleasure. Perfect for kitchen, pantry, bath or garage cabinets. Build these shelves yourself and save! Just measure, cut, assemble and install!
- Shelf is engineered with dovetail grooves so it can be sized down to fit cabinet openings from 6" to 32-1/2" wide
- Sides and back are 1/2", 9-ply Baltic birch. Front is 3/4", 13-ply Baltic birch. Bottom is 1/4" melamine.
- Due to the included rear mount sockets your are able to extend your depth from 20" to 22" easily
- Includes pair of 20" White European slides, hardware, and instructions
- 100 lb. load rating
- Sold as 1 complete shelve/drawer
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 10-14 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
When returning product, please include all packing slips
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
It Gets The Job Done
We bought 3 of the Roll Out Shelves for our New kitchen. Putting them together was a snap. The quality seems to be much better than some of the competitors products we had before. Saved us a lot of money by doing the job our selves.
EASY TO USE IS WHAT I EXPECTED
I LIKED THIS PRODUCT IT GAVE SOLUTION TO MY PROJECT