DeWalt - Heavy-Duty 12-1/2" Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutter-Head, Model DW734
The DW734 12-1/2" Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutter-Head is powered by a 15 Amp motor for managing large, deep cuts in hardwood. Three-knife cutter head with speed of 10,000 rpm provides 96...
Item 863179Model 25-130H
Item 842696Model 707410
Item 863672Model 20-600H
Item 835284Model 1791213
The DW734 12-1/2" Thickness Planer with Three Knife Cutter-Head is powered by a 15 Amp motor for managing large, deep cuts in hardwood. Three-knife cutter head with speed of 10,000 rpm provides 96 cuts per inch, delivering one of the finest finishes of any portable planer.
- Powerful 15.0 Amp, 10,000 rpm motor handles larger, deeper cuts in hardwoods
- Three knife cutter-head provides 96 cuts per inch, one of the finest finishes of any portable planer
- Disposable, reversible knives deliver 30% more knife life and make knife change fast and easy
- Four-column carriage lock drastically reduces the movement that causes snipe
- Extra-long infeed and outfeed tables provide 33-1/2" of material support
- Material removal gauge and thickness scale deliver accurate cuts with every pass
- Turret depth stop allows users to return to their most frequently used depths with ease
- Amps: 15 Amps
- No Load Speed: 20,000 rpm
- Max. Depth of Cut: 1/8"
- Depth Capacity 6":
- Width Capacity 12-1/2":
- Tool Weight: 80 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 85.2 lbs
- Includes dust hood
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Great machine but very poor service
I love the machine but would not buy it again as I can't buy blades for it locally. All the builders supplies and tool supply stores only sell the blades for the DW735 model. I have asked them all to bring in the blades for the DW734 but get on service from them as well. I used up to three sets a year and have had to resort to sharpening them myself. Needless to say I hardy use my planer anymore. I am considering replacing it with another product.
Got this planer a couple of weeks ago. Assembly was minimal. Screw for attaching dust hood should be alittle bit longer. Only one table wing lifts out of the way for storage. I hooked up my 4 in. dust collector. I got lucky with an addapter from [@] and it made a perfect seal with dust collector handle.Dust collector actually takes away 95% plus saw dust/chip away. Mach. is noisy, wear ear protection. Make sure you take the time to read instructions. Very easy to understand and don't forget to bring down the head lock lever after every adjustment.Wife and I are both very impressed with how smooth the blades leave stock.
cuts like butta
this unit has a beautiful cut on it. very smooth and perfect. so far i haven't had any problems with snipe. definitely a good buy for the money.