DeWalt - 7-1/4" Worm Drive Circular Saw, Model DWS535
Features Lightweight magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength Durable cast magnesium footplate provides a tough and solid cutting platform Extra wide saw hook accepts...
Item 419860Model RK3441K
Item 415455Model RK3440K
Item 838360Model D24000S
Item 427248Model WX530L
Item 201359Model 201359
- Lightweight magnesium construction for optimum user handling, comfort, and strength
- Durable cast magnesium footplate provides a tough and solid cutting platform
- Extra wide saw hook accepts material up to 2-1/2" wide
- TOUGHCORD Cord Protection System provides 4X better cord jerk protection
- 53 degree bevel capacity for advanced applications
- Bevel detents at 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees for fast and accurate setting to common angles
- Dual rip ports to accept available DWS5100 12" Dual Port Rip Guide
- Top-accessible spindle lock enables easier and faster blade changing
- Amps: 15 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 2100W
- No Load Speed: 4800 rpm
- Bevel Capacity: 53 degrees
- Bevel Stops 22.5 degrees and 45 degrees
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 2-7/16"
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1-7/8"
- Tool Weight: 13.8 lb.
The DWS535 includes circular saw, Carbide tipped 7 1/4" Blade and Blade wrench.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package thAat includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.