4-1/2" - 5" High Performance Grinder, Model D28114
Grinding, sanding and more is easier with this DeWalt D28114 High Performance Grinder with Paddle Switch. Includes grinder, 2-position soft grip side handle, 5" tool free adjustable guard, and...
Grinding, sanding and more is easier with this DeWalt D28114 High Performance Grinder with Paddle Switch. Includes grinder, 2-position soft grip side handle, 5" tool free adjustable guard, and wrench.
- 13.0 Amp/2.3HP, 11,000 rpm DEWALT built G55 (AC) motor designed for faster material removal and higher overload protection
- Dust Ejection System™ provides durability by ejecting damaging dust and debris particles that enter the tool through the air intake vents
- Quick-Change™ Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal
- Complete Electronic Control™ provides multiple advanced technology features such as E-Clutch®, Power-Off®, and Power-Loss Reset®
- Dual abrasion protection provides increased motor protection from damaging dust and debris ingestion
- One-piece brush arm prevents brush hang-up due to dust ingestion
- E-Clutch® shuts the grinder off when a wheel pinch or wheel stall occurs, extending the life of the gears and motor
- Power-Off® Advanced Overload Protection shuts the tool off before it reaches overload or burn-up
- Power-Loss Reset® prevents accidental re-starts following a power disruption when the tool is left in the "on" position
- Vibration-reducing side handle increases comfort for extended use applications
- Low profile, jam-pot gear case provides precise gear alignment for a smoother, quieter transmission while allowing access to tight spaces
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Keyless adjustable guard provides tool-free guard adjustments, increasing productivity
- Amps: 13.0 Amps
- Max Watts Out: 1,700W
- Horsepower: 2.3HP
- No Load Speed: 11,000rpm
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11
- Switch Type Paddle w/ lock-on
- Dust Ejection System™
- Tool-Free Flange System
- E-Clutch®/Overload Protection
- Tool Length: 13"
- Tool Weight: 4.6 lb.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.