10in Miter Saw, Single Bevel, Model DW713
Machined base fence support maintains fence alignment for accurate cuts Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning Miter detent override provides fine adjustment for precise...
You May Also Like
- Machined base fence support maintains fence alignment for accurate cuts
- Cam miter lock for quick and accurate miter table positioning
- Miter detent override provides fine adjustment for precise miter angles
- Left and right miter capacity: 0 - 52 degrees for greater versatility
- Bevels: 3 - 48 degrees for increased cut capacity
- Tall sliding fences support crown molding vertically 4-1/2" and easily slides out of the way for bevel cuts
- Stainless steel detent plate with 11 positive stops provides repeatable accuracy and jobsite durability
- Lightweight at 35lbs. and built-in carry handle for easy portability
- 15 Amp, 5,000 rpm motor delivers extended power and durability
- Laser compatible: designed for use with DW7187 adjustable laser system
|No Load Speed||5000 rpm|
|Vertical Capacity: Baseboard Against Fence||3 1/2"|
|Vertical Capacity: Crown Molding Vertically Nested||4 1/2"|
|Horizontal Capacity: Baseboard Lying Flat||6"|
|Horizontal Capacity: Crown Molding Lying Flat||5 1/4"|
|45° Bevel Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber)||2" x 6"|
|90° Cross-Cut Capacity (dimensional lumber)||4" x 4"|
|90° Cross-Cut Capacity (Max Width)||2" x 6" dimensional|
|45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Height)||2" x 4"|
|45° Miter Cut Capacity (Max Width)||2" x 4"|
|Tool Weight||35 lbs|
|Shipping Weight||38 LBS|
See ''Ships Direct from Manufacturer'' link for warranty and return details.
Shipping / Billing Information
This product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 2-4 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
If you have a return issue, contact Woodcraft Supply customer service @ 1-800-535-4482 for return details. Returns accepted within 90 days of purchase for defective items. Non-defective returns subject to 20% restocking fee and return freight.
When returning product, please include the invoice number or customer number and refer to the back of the invoice for shipping instructions.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
Most DEWALT Tools purchased on or after January 1, 2004 come with a warranty package that includes:
Three-Year Limited Warranty. DEWALT will repair, without charge, any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship for three years from the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover part failure due to normal wear or tool abuse. For further detail of warranty coverage and warranty repair information, visit www.dewalt.com or call 1-800-4-DEWALT (1-800-433-9258). This warranty does not apply to accessories or damage caused where repairs have been made or attempted by others. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights which vary in certain states or provinces.
In addition to the warranty, DEWALT tools are covered by our:
90-Day, No-Risk, Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your DEWALT Power Tool, Laser, or Nailer, returns can be accepted within 90 days from the date of purchase with a receipt for a full refund. Certain restrictions may apply.
One-Year Free Service Contract. DeWalt will maintain your tool and replace worn parts for free, anytime during the first year after purchase.
EXCEPTIONS This warranty is good only for products purchased on or after January 1, 2004. The DEWALT generators, compressors and pressure washers are products that are exceptions to this warranty.
Articles & Blogs
Create a dramatic new look throughout your home or highlight one area with crown molding – the key to an upscale look for walls, windows, doors, cabinets and more. Homeowners will find the tools and supplies necessary for crown molding projects at Woodcraft.
If the SS Nieuw Amsterdam teak chairs could talk, they would tell you quite a Veteran story. This narration is told to us by Steve Taylor, son of First Army Lieutenant Phillip K. Taylor who served in the 5th Army Air Corps, Pacific theater. Born in 1916, Phillip was a native of Macy, (North Central) Indiana. Phillip was a man that believed in working with his hands and passed that work ethic onto his son, Steve. Those moral principles paid off in the service for Phillip.
Woodcraft and the Instructables are looking for a lot of great tables and desks – project entries for the Tables & Desks Contest now underway on Instructables.com through Jan. 2, 2017.
Good chop saw
Great bevel / angle control over the cut, plenty of power I use this on 8 1/4 cherry and maple planks and after replacing the factory blade with an excellent cross cut blade it cleanly powers through anything. The only drawback is the fountain of tiny dust chips that sprays out the side and back despite having a vacuum connected.
Not bad for a begiener saw.
This saw has been a great addition to my shop. I build childrens chairs and dont know how I was able to build them without this saw.