299.111.00 8" Sanding Plate w5/8" Arbor For 8" Or 10" Table Saws
CMT Balance Blade & Sanding DiskBefore starting a project, balance your blade in your table saw with a CMT Balance Blade & Sanding Disk. Mount the Balance Blade in your table saw and line it up with a square for accuracy. Remove the balance blade and mount your saw blade for...
CMT Balance Blade & Sanding Disk
Before starting a project, balance your blade in your table saw with a CMT Balance Blade & Sanding Disk. Mount the Balance Blade in your table saw and line it up with a square for accuracy. Remove the balance blade and mount your saw blade for true and precise cuts. Or use the Balance Blade & Sanding Disk as a sander by attaching a self-stick sandpaper disk to the balance blade and installing it in your table saw.
- Diameter: 8"
- Bore: 5/8"
- Plate Thickness: 0.110"
Shipping / Billing InformationThis product ships direct from the manufacturer:
- Your order will ship in approximately 5 business days.
- This product is considered special order. Your account will be charged when you place your order.
- Express or overnight shipping is not available for this product.
- Ships by Ground to the 48 contiguous states. Cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, PO Boxes, APOs, US Territories, Canada or other foreign countries.
All returns must be in unopened, original packaging and return requested within 10 days of receipt. For return issues, contact Woodcraft Supply Customer Service at 1-800-535-4482 for return details. RGA required prior to return. Customer responsible for return freight. Non-defective returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
If purchased at a Woodcraft Store, please return the item directly to the store where your purchase was made.
- CMT carbide and carbide tipped router bits and saw blades are designed, engineered and manufactured to uncompromising standards for optimum performance and service life. If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the performance of your CMT tools, and the tools were used only for their recommended application and in accordance with CMT's recommendations, you may return them to CMT for replacement. Warranty excludes dull, misused, damaged, or re-sharpened tools.
- THE FOREGOING LIMITED WARRANTY IS GIVEN IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CMT expressly disclaims all other statements or representations of product quality or performance made by sales representatives or in literature or documents given to buyer.
- The remedy provided in paragraph 1 is buyer's exclusive remedy for all claims and causes of action based upon or arising out of any allegation of product defect. In no event shall CMT's liability to buyer under any theory of liability exceed the purchase price of the product alleged to be defective. CMT's Customer Service # is 1-888-CMT-BITS.
PortaMax Model 2780 Table Saw StandItem 866461
PS WoodItem 184202
Ridgid R4512 Table Saw Zero-Clearance Dado InsertItem 153118As Low As $35.99
Ridgid R4512 Table Saw Zero-Clearance Blade InsertItem 153117As Low As $35.99
Table Saw Fence, 25" Right Rip, No. M1025Item 415685
Table Saw Fence, 40" Right Rip, No. M1040Item 415686
Zero-Clearance Insert For DeWalt Miter SawItem 163419
Router Table Module, TWX7RT001Item 170053