Classic Instrument Lacquer - Clear - Gloss - Quart
Mohawk® Classic Instrument Lacquer is a high quality nitrocellulose lacquer specifically designed to produce a superior finish on the thin, flexible tone woods used when making wooden stringed instruments. It allows for the special expansion and contraction that occurs due to the unique...
- Formulated for use on stringed instruments
- Excellent flow, flexibility and durability
- Leaves mirror like finish
- Supplied ready to spray
- Size: Quart
- Color: Clear
- Sheen: Gloss - level 90°
- Type: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Interior/Exterior Use: Interior use
- Recommended Use: Use over vinyl sealer to create a high quality finish for stringed instruments
- Solids by Weight & Volume: Weight-18.2%; Volume-13%
- Application Method: Spray
- Coats: 4-5 coats
- Ideal Drying Conditions: 77°F and 50% humidity
- Dry Time - Touch: 7 minutes
- Dry Time - Handle: 15 minutes
- Dry Time - Recoat: 60 minutes
- Dry Time - Rubout or Package: 48 hours minimum (72 hours recommended)
- VOC: 738 g/L
- (1) Mohawk Classic Instrument Lacquer - Quart
- Instrument Lacquer must be applied over vinyl sealer in order to ensure its unique film building and special finish characteristics.
Instructions / MSDS
As good as it gets!!
Love this stuff!!! Works well, looks great and let's your instrument SING!!!!!
Great for guitars
I've used this on acoustic or solid body guitars with excellent results